MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Sunday, January 09, 2005

Amazon.com Increases Year-End Clearance Discounts: Get $25 Off, and Save up to 60% on Clearance Items.


We're an Amazon affiliate, that's true, but when I find out about deals like this I have to share them with others:

"Take $25 off your order today when you spend $125 on Kitchen & Housewares or Bed & Bath products offered by Amazon.com. Plus, through January 16, you'll save up to 60% on more than 1,200 Kitchen & Housewares products during our Year-End Clearance."

This would be a great time to pick up one of my favorite kitchen items, the KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer on sale for $219.99 (25% off) or the smaller KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer which right now is only $169.99 (save $70.00 or 29%). Both also qualify for the $25 off deal. I LOVE getting to use my KitchenAid mixer and use it whenever I can to make one of my (and my sister's) favorite recipes from Cook's Illustrated, their:

MacGourmet downloadNY-Style Cheesecake. To import, drag the image to your MacGourmet recipe box.

Here are some of other great deals on pans as well:

Simply Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 16-by-12-by-3-Inch Deep Roaster with Rack (63% off)
All-Clad LTD 7-1/2 Inch Fry Pan (57% off)
Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12-Quart Stockpot with Cover (71% off)

There are lots of great deals here too. Time for me to spend some money on a new pan or two! I think I need a new roasting pan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.