MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MacGourmet 2.1.2 Now Available


MacGourmet 2.1.2, a maintenance release, is now available.

This release is a bug-fix release that addresses a bunch of issues and includes some usability improvements.

For a full list of changes, please see the release notes.

MacGourmet 2.1.2 can be downloaded from the MacGourmet download page.

Work continues on new features, there are actually several things going on at once right now, in addition to on-going bug fixing. The widescreen is a go, more on that in a later post, and features like nutrition continue to move forward, though so far at a slower pace than I'd like. I hope to have more time to speed these up shortly.

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2007 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely post comments anywhere, but I just wanted to thank you so much for MacGourmet.
I have been using it for a few years now, and I LOVE the program.
My friends and relatives also love the fact that they can go onto my .Mac homepage, and get my recipes.
Please don't ever stop developing the program.
Sharon Borovay

 
At 5/26/2007 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nutrition? Do you mean calculating nutritional values of recipes based on the ingredients? Is that definite, or almost so? I've been putting off buying recipe management software since I switched from PC to Mac because I couldn't get this feature. If you're going to be adding it, I just may have to take the plunge now. :)

 
At 5/26/2007 7:49 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Nutrition is definite, in fact it's the main thing I've been working on lately. I hope to post a preview here of what I have so far in the near future, so stay tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.