MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MacGourmet Touch Beta Delayed Until After the Thanksgiving Holiday


First, thanks to all those who have offered to beta test so far, I'm still in the process of building the full beta list.

I had intended to start the beta at the beginning of this week, but Apple's "surprise" (at least to me) release of iPhone 2.2 has pushed that back, because I found some problems when testing with the new version and I wanted to take care of those before the first beta. I hope to have them resolved before too long, so stay tuned for the beta instructions email message, which should be coming soon...

3 Comments:

At 11/25/2008 7:11 PM, Blogger Patisseriemonkey said...

Still cannot wait to use the app!

 
At 12/02/2008 11:37 PM, Blogger Our Family said...

I'd like to be included in the beta testing! How do we participate?

 
At 12/03/2008 8:53 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Please see: http://www.macgourmet.com/blog/2008/11/beta-test-macgourmet-touch.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.