MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Bit of Info Regarding Email/Privacy and the MacGourmet/TasteBook Mailing


This weekend I sent out an email message with information on the MacGourmet/TasteBook partnership. This is the first time I've done a mailing, so I just wanted to provide some information on it, and make you aware of our privacy policy.

Over the years, I've gotten lots of requests from people who want to receive MacGourmet information for major changes, like new major versions, new major features, and new offers. I finally got to the point where I could try sending one. The list was built using the email addresses of those who left the "Contact Me" box checked when they ordered. It has always been checked by default, but I've now changed that so that it's unchecked by default. The last thing I want to do is send email to those who don't want it, and if getting the first mailing was a problem, I apologize profusely. Removing yourself from this new list is a simple as clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email message, so if you don't want to receive anything in the future, please take a second and click the link.

If you do want to continue to get MacGourmet-related email, this list will only be used for major announcements, so mailings should be few, and you can unsubscribe at any time. This list is also not provided to 3rd parties and never will be, so it will ONLY be used for MacGourmet-specific news.

If for some reason, you are not on the mailing list, and would like to be, you can subscribe to the list below.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.