MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Changes for FoodNetwork.com


FoodNetwork.com just redid their entire site. I'd like to update the importer for the changes, but they still seem to be in the process of changing things, so until their changes "settle" I have to hold off on making a new importer, otherwise I'll just be doing work for nothing.

It doesn't look like the new format is too complicated, so once I'm confident in things, it shouldn't be too bad to release a new importer for it. Stay tuned here for updates.

5 Comments:

At 10/01/2008 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I love this site.

 
At 10/05/2008 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please update ASAP - this is the primary website I use to import recipes!

 
At 10/10/2008 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although it requires a little more effort the "Make Text Clipping" service makes importing a recipe from the Food Network web site easier than re-keying it.

 
At 12/10/2008 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you have a list of all the websites that you have for importing? I use Allrecipes.com allot.

 
At 12/10/2008 3:49 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Web Site Import

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.