MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Sunday, March 09, 2008

TheMacWeblog Asks: MacGourmet for iPhone?


TheMacWeblog (now down) posted their 5 Mac Applications that should really, really be iPhoneized (and why the developers would make a mint) and sent me some questions regarding MacGourmet on the iPhone. My responses were posted in a follow-up (which like the original article has now been taken down), but I sent them the following:

Can you see MacGourmet coming to the iPhone or iPod Touch?

Absolutely, and I've said as much already:

In my year-end summary
When Apple announced their intentions: Apple's Plan to have iPhone SDK in Developers Hands by February Means MacGourmet:To Go, Coming Soon!
When the iPhone was released: MacGourmet iPhone Support is Coming...

So I think you can see that yeah, I'm on the record as wanting to do this. I'm the MacGourmet developer, but also a cook and user too, so I want a nice iPhone way to take my recipes, notes and shopping lists with me too. I was also one of those "crazy" people waiting in line the day iPhones when on sale, so it's a platform I'm personally excited to develop for.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2008 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this would be cool.. Especially if it sync with your pc. Perhaps a lite version where Cookbook lists could be sync like with itunes!

I could picture it now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.