MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! My thanks to everyone who purchased MacGourmet and made 2007 a great and successful year.

2007 saw a lot of activity. In early January, version 2 was launched, followed later by version 2.1, which added all sorts of new import options, including one-step web site importing. A complete site redesign showed up in March. Finally, version 1.0 of Nutrition, a new add-on plug-in and MacGourmet version 2.2 were released in September. Along the way there has been a lot of activity with regular updates, new recipe packs and new site and file format importers. Phew! That's a lot!

2008 is shaping up to be even more busy, if you can believe it. There will be lots of new MacGourmet features. With the release of the iPhone SDK coming in February, expect something along the lines of a MacGourmet:To Go at some point. I can't detail things yet, but I've also been working on some interesting and cool partnerships as well. So keep your eyes peeled, 2008 is shaping up to be an interesting year indeed!

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2008 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for mac gourmet on my I phone. While entering in new dishes on the fly will be cool. I particularly want wine tasting notes: To Go. Currently I transfer my tasting notes from my book, and pull pictures of wine labels off my iphone, at great expense of time. Being able to geek out and enter my notes strait into mac gourmet through my Iphone as i taste would be awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.