MacGourmet News


MacGourmet news, recipes and announcements


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MacGourmet and Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5)


Just a quick post to say that MacGourmet, as of version 2.2, should work perfectly fine on Leopard. I say "should" because Apple never seeded developers outside of Apple with the final build, so until I've tested with that, I can't say it will work with 100% certainty yet. During the development cycle of Leopard though, the problems found were minor, so my guess is that things will work as expected, and that MacGourmet IS Leopard-ready.

[Update: After testing with Leopard, everything seems to still work fine. If you encounter any bugs, please use Send Feedback in the MacGourmet Help menu to send in a report.]

[Update: It looks like they changed the default table tab behavior in Leopard. I'm looking into ways to bring back the ability to tab from cell to cell and from the last cell in a row to the first cell in the next row. This no longer works in Leopard, but it's not a MacGourmet-specific thing.]

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2007 7:30 AM, Blogger Someone said...

I'm having a problem with saving the recipe database under Leopard. I've added several recipes and they show up in the recipe list however after I quit and restart MacGourmet they aren't there. Perhaps something changed in the final, Goldern release of Leopard?

-Art

 
At 10/28/2007 7:56 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Please use "Send Feedback" in the Help menu to send in any problem reports, rather than posting here.

There are no known issues with 10.5 that I'm aware of so far, and I was able to do what you described without a problem. If you send more information to the support email address we can probably figure out your problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




For help or comments: macgourmet [at] advenio.com.